Portal Account Creation
Thursday, 05 September 2013 14:45
First Time Account Creation
- On the Login page, expand the Help option. Options for forgetting your password or other login problems display.
- Select the If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here option. An Activating your Campus Portal Account screen displays.
Image 7: Portal Login
Activation Key Entry
- Enter the Activation Key the district has assigned to you. Once the Activation Key has been used to create an account, it cannot be used again.
- Click the Submit button. The Activation Key will be verified, and when approved, a screen will prompt the user to create a username and password.
Image 8: Activation Screen
Image 9: Successful Account Creation
Username and Password Creation
- Enter a Username. Use an alphanumeric (both letters and numbers) username.
Enter a Password. Use an alphanumeric password. Passwords should be at least 6 characters long. If system preferences have been sent to require a Strong Password, it must meet three of the four qualifications:
- A lower case letter (a, j, r, etc.)
- An upper case letter (A, J, R, etc.)
- A number (3, 7, 1, etc.)
- A symbol (@, %, &, etc.)
- Re-enter the password in the Verify Password field.
- Click the Create Account button.
This action will create the username and password. The username and password will be verified, and upon approval, the portal account will be created. Use Click Here link on the account creation page to enter the username and password to access the Portal information.
Image 10: Portal Account Created